Minimal Deterministic Physicality Applied to Cosmology (2014)
Describes the emergent effects of a proposed deterministic mechanism for fermion interactions: (1) the coherence of black holes and particles using a quantum chaotic model; (2) wide-scale (anti)matter prevalence from exclusion and weak interaction during the fermion reconstitution process; and (3) red-shift due to variations of vacuum energy density. We provide a context for Standard Model fields, and show how gravitation can be accountably unified in the same mechanism, but not as a unified field.
|For printing or reading on a large display|
17 pages, inc figures, tables and references.
|For reading on a phone or small tablet, up-scrolling pages.|
- J.S. Valentine, Minimal Deterministic Physicality Applied to Cosmology, Unified Field Mechanics: pp. 477-492, World Scientific, DOI: 10.1142/9789814719063_0048 (2014), http://johnvalentine.co.uk/po8.php?art=papers. 
- J.S. Valentine, Deterministic Impulsive Vacuum Foundations for Quantum-Mechanical Wavefunctions, BCS Cybernetics Group / Vigier VIII, WSPC [catalogue entry available] (2012), http://johnvalentine.co.uk/po8/Valentine,JS-2012.pdf. 
- J.S. Valentine, An Absolute Phase Space for the Physicality of Matter, Vigier VII, AIP Conf. Proc. 1316, 349 (2010), DOI:10.1063/1.3536446 (2010). 
- J.S. Valentine, Algebra of a Three-fold Symmetry for Fundamental Physics, Conference on Physical Interpretation of Relativity Theory XI, British Society for Philosophy of Science, London (2008), http://www.physicsfoundations.org/PIRT_XI/texts.html. 
- J.S. Valentine, Gravitation in Symmetrical Context of Space-Time, Conference on Physical Interpretation of Relativity Theory X, British Society for Philosophy of Science, London (2006). 
- J.S. Valentine, A Development of “The Fundamental Parameters of Physics”, ANPA 20, Cambridge (1998). 
Current Research Priorities
Most of our work to date has produced emergent qualitative results, but science demands quantitative proof, so our current research focus is the development of deterministic simulation software to generate reconcilable statistics.