Coded Raw technology may be applied to any process that fits the Coded Raw model of requesting image data from an object. Some examples, to get your imagination going:
- A standard wrapper for camera-raw formats
- A wrapper for custom or novel encodings, e.g. a simple run-length encoding, a new fractal-based decompression engine, CS sparsity algorithms, etc.
- Teletext/Viewdata archive, which outputs a page requested by parameters (page, seq, reveal).
- e-Book: outputs a page by requested parameters.
- Rasterizer for previewing or final rendering of vector artwork, or of 3D data.
- Subpixel/TFT-optimzed images at any size.
- Gallery with internal file system.
- Storage-efficient image servers.
- Presentation of live data, e.g. making a chart or graph from a file on the web.